Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Illini Thread

turnovers are equal in this game
each team has 2 fumbles lost and 1 int

we have scored points off ours

When they get the ball back, line up in the I and pound the 6-hole like its a red-hot horseshoe.

scheelhaas should have been running it the whole game. it's really what's turned this game around.

No way that four players not get to the QB without holding coming into the picture.

Jess which one in the pic is u? Don't know why, but I'm guessing, on the left? She looks like more sports fan-ier. Yeah I just made up a word lol

smayschmouthfootball said:
When they get the ball back, line up in the I and pound the 6-hole like its a red-hot horseshoe.

hahaha i thought you typed b-whole, not 6 hole. lol

doinwork83 said:
Jess which one in the pic is u? Don't know why, but I'm guessing, on the left? She looks like more sports fan-ier. Yeah I just made up a word lol

<s>huh? it's titus young. </s>

nevermind. my bad. thought you were directing that toward me.

Let them matriculate the ball...the clock is M's 12th man right now.

doinwork83 said:

Yeah, I'm on the left. My sis is actually a bigger sports fan than I am. ;)

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
doinwork83 said:

<s>huh? it's titus young. </s>

nevermind. my bad. thought you were directing that toward me.

Haha. I just thought u were fucking with me.

smayschmouthfootball said:
When is M going to get a hold called?

we have to earn our holding calls...playing like shit like we have doesn't help.

Back