Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Illini Thread

jesndave said:
doinwork83 said:
Jess which one in the pic is u? Don't know why, but I'm guessing, on the left? She looks like more sports fan-ier. Yeah I just made up a word lol

Yeah, I'm on the left. My sis is actually a bigger sports fan than I am. ;)

Idk about all that. I don't see her posting.... Jk

i think it was incomplete as i am not sure he really had control of the ball - it was shielded but no held

doinwork83 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

<s>huh? it's titus young. </s>

nevermind. my bad. thought you were directing that toward me.

Haha. I just thought u were fucking with me.

nah. my name's Jessie. my family all calls me jess, so when i saw jess, i automatically assumed it was me you were talking to. I was like, "Why does this dude know my name?"

Did you see VanBergen almost fall BACKWARD on the chase? WTF IS a hold by the rules?

wait a minute...doesn't your whole body have to be past the line of scrimmage to be an illegal pass?

Illinois left tackle is getting beat and hog tieing his guy on every single play

Back