Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers 2024-2025 Offseason: Trades, Free Agents, Call ups, Rule 5, tender, non-tender, Awards

Who knows? Maybe they trade someone or a player gets injured, and if he performs well at Toledo they bring him up.
I get that. I was talking about the guys that they had up at the end of last year. From what I understand, he is pretty much limited to being a 2B. It is a nice problem to have...good players in the minors! :)

I get that. I was talking about the guys that they had up at the end of last year. From what I understand, he is pretty much limited to being a 2B. It is a nice problem to have...good players in the minors! :)
A couple of them are only able to play second base. Maybe they can spin some more of that player development magic and see if there is another position they can at least be adequate at.

My guess is no. Keith, Jung & Lee basically all 2B. With Keith being paid and having a solid season after his slow start I doubt Lee or Jung have spots. I don't think either can play 3rd. 1B if Tork continues to flame out? No room in the OF as of now.

My guess is no. Keith, Jung & Lee basically all 2B. With Keith being paid and having a solid season after his slow start I doubt Lee or Jung have spots. I don't think either can play 3rd. 1B if Tork continues to flame out? No room in the OF as of now.
I agree. I think Keith is actually best suited for 3B due to his lack of range and big arm. I think they put him at 2B to fill a need and he had some arm troubles a year ago??

Tigers payroll with arb numbers projects to be 80-89M..how much will they spend.
Spotrac

Back