Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Blue Jays Game#11, 4-12-2023

true, but I doubt Baez changes.

In an article I read, he said it was because he was hitting 6th and he was used to hitting 3rd.

Number of times I lost track of outs playing organized baseball from ages 10-20. ZERO.

Number of times that I was moved around in the lineup. More than numerous.

Number of dollars I was played to play baseball. ZERO.

This kind of response from Baez makes me want to want him to never play another game in a Tigers' uniform. Even Caesar Guiterriez and Tom Veryzer were more effective hitters than this guy at comparable stages of their careers. LINK

Any excuse that he could've had went out the window when he dragged his dick out of the batters box

true, but I doubt Baez changes.

In an article I read, he said it was because he was hitting 6th and he was used to hitting 3rd.

Yeah, I read somewhere also that he said he didn't think would have been taken out if he were on a hot streak either although still said he didn't have any issues with being taken out and understood the decision but i'm like hmmm yeah not sure he still quite got it.

Last edited:
cant win with 3 runs! at this rate, on pace for 29- 133. When they do win. cake and ice cream

Cake and ice cream two nights in a row! Baseball fun when you win. Keep this up and who knows what may come. Wishing my Birthday around the corner.

Lets go Tigers

Back