Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Royals 8-12-15 Game #114

Well hey they tied it up in the 8th still no outs Norris won't get the loss now, that's kewl

We just have been really bad it seems with runners on third and less then 2 outs this year.. Not sure if its true but it feels that way..

That 2 and 2 pitch to cain sure looked like it was on the inside corner for strike 3.

I looked in the notes not sure if i missed it or its just not available but did the tigers put anyone on waivers?

McCann not afraid to call out rios for possible pitch tipping gotta love it..

Also Did I see that stat correctly the royals are 123-1 when leading going into the 8th since 2014..now 123-2

Wow

I predict the Tigers will not win a single game on this entire road trip 0-8 and it'll be a 9 game losing streak before they finally return home and win again

I should make such predictions more often...ok 1-7 now

Tigers are now 46-25 when they score 3 runs or more. 39-11 when they score 5 runs or more. And now 3-47 when trailing after the 7th inning.

Last edited:
STREAKS AND STATS:

Anthony Gose struck out in the top of the second inning, his 93rd punchout of the season. He has struck out in eight consecutive games, and has fanned 15 times in 44 August plate appearances.

Jefry Marte walked in the second inning, his fourth base on balls of the month. He has reached base safely in eight consecutive games.

Back