Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's ALDS Game Thread 2 Oct. 5

With this many foul balls, I'd consider bringing in a lefty with a 1-2 count to throw this guy off.

I'm actually loving this game. The nervous grind of playoff baseball. No damage. That was a really good at bat. JV did his thing tonight.

Ok I'm going to try leaving the room for the top 8th and see if that helps

That was the ballgame right there....that AB.

We HAVE to win now.

JV with an emphatic "FUCK YEAH!" as he struts off the mound.

FUCK YEAH JUSTIN

ok.

now...

SCORE SOME RUNS OR JUMP IN SAN FRANCISCO BAY AFTER THE GAME YOU USELESS OVERPAID FUCKS

I wonder if Oakland fans are bitching about how shitty their offense has been? We've seen some outstanding SP in this series so far.

Justin's night is likely done at 117 pitches, especially after a 10-pitch, pressure-filled AB like that.

Because of one game fresh in your memory...Dirks has been fantastic all year in LF.

I'm a "what have you done for me lately" kind of guy. I had no problem with the Kelly start and I still don't.

Back