Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's ALDS Game Thread 2 Oct. 5

Nice to see AJax back to his miserable playoff ways, what a damn joke. Bust out the sombrero.

I want a new Tigers Leadoff Hitter,

Jackson K's way to much, not just tonight,

He threw him three straight hooks......the ump wasn't going to call all of them balls. Swing the fucking bat!

yeah, cept that i wont. i stand by what i said. kelly sucks ass, dirks and peralta are better, peralta should have started. i dont care if kelly scores the only run of the game right here, that doesnt change the fact that it was a stupid-ass decision. sometimes you do something stupid and get lucky that it works out. this is one of those times.

lol :nod:

This putrid-ass offense is why I picked us to lose this series, again I pray I am wrong

Jackson absolutey garbage tonight 4 fn k's and he just stands there taking strikes and swinging at balls

Hunter 2-0 popsup says no! 2-0 and pops up

EDIT I REPETE 2-0 POPSUP! VENTING

Last edited:
and then hunter pops out on a 2-0 pitch. i hate every one of these motherfuckers on our offense right now.

Back