Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's ALDS Game Thread 2 Oct. 5

There's your makeup call on AJ

Last edited:
Aww Hunter....

He made you look like a bitch there.

This is only this gray guys 11th start in the majors, it's not supposed to be this easy

get jer head outjer butts offense and what's the deal with Torri getting all the chin music, colon last night and now a punk rookie tonight, does oak have a beef with him over something?

I want to know who made the call to allow C.B. Bucknor umpire in the regular season, let alone the post season.

Tiger batters are making it to easy for the kid.. So frustrating our lack of offense...hit it out miggy.

These announcers suck ass, but I still prefer them to peanut head Buck and babbling nonsense McCarver.

Fucking Eckersley....if I hear him say one more time that pitch could go either way, I'm turning off the sound and listening to the local A's radio play by play guys.

Back