Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

god damn it,

f'n crisp,

if he comes up again, bring in Veras to drill him on his hands or elbow,

Normaly it doesn't bother me much but it's an elimation game we just gave up the lead in the 7th and we see prince over there ear to ear yuckin it up with coco puffs...that is rather annoying

Well, doesn't seem to matter as much now that we have once again relinquished the lead shortly after tying it.

Fucking announcers bitching that coco would not steal.....way to sound neutral assholes

Well it's a guarantee that we score again now. No possible way that the baseball gods would allow for the Tigers season to end with a Scherzer loss.

Normaly it doesn't bother me much but it's an elimation game we just gave up the lead in the 7th and we see prince over there ear to ear yuckin it up with coco puffs...that is rather annoying

It bugs the heck out of me too..

Staidly been getting anything near the zone all damn night, but Scherzer gets squeezed hard. Total bull shit!!!

Yeah...soon after he made the last out in the 6th by striking out and leaving Miggy stranded...bah!!

what do you guys want him to do, punch Crisp in the kidney when nobody is looking?

Back