Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

Last 2 ALDS the Tigers were in, were won in game 5 on the road.

We're going to make it the last 3.

The TBS announcers are in mourning.

They don't bother me. I can hear a little bias in their voices but not too bad. To be honest it is nice to hear the other side of a broadcast once in a while. I get so used to Rod and Mario pretty much sugar coating everything...that gets old too.

Exactly, if you "don't care about that run", why not TRY to get him out with a throw to second? What do you care if he gets to 3rd on a bad throw? You've already acknowledged that you don't care about the run.

That is not the argument. You don't because in order to throw him out at 2nd one of your infielders would have to break for the bag and therefore be out of position if the ball is hit.

Tomorrow isn't a travel day for the team it's a day for fans to recover.

Tomorrow isn't a travel day for the team it's a day for fans to recover.

According to Dickerson, the poor guys have to fly to Oakland tonight, which was why we played the early game....because of the 4 hour plane trip.

They don't bother me. I can hear a little bias in their voices but not too bad. To be honest it is nice to hear the other side of a broadcast once in a while. I get so used to Rod and Mario pretty much sugar coating everything...that gets old too.

I don't mind listening to the OPPOSING team's announcers; I just don't expect to the identical flavor from a supposedly neutral crew.

I'd be tempted to play him at SS over Iggy.

Just so much area and foul ground to cover in Oakland.

Peralta at SS, and Dirks/Kelly in Left Field gives us the best offense possible. JV better be ready.. he's getting what he wanted.

I'd be tempted to play him at SS over Iggy.

Just so much area and foul ground to cover in Oakland.

Never would happen but I wonder if Iggy could play the outfield. His speed in LF would be great in that park.

Back