Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. athletics Game Thread May 11

That is the only reason I get frustrated with Miggy. He is so good I expect him to get a hit.

To Tigers hitters:

Attachments

• patience_yoda-23672.jpg
    patience_yoda-23672.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 28
He's leaving a lot of pitches up, I suspect we'll be seeing Below tonight.

If this shit keeps up it's gonna be a long year. I know it's early but is it too much to ask for a couple of good games in a row?

I'm about to smash my radio because some asshole in Oakland is tooting on of those god damned vuvuzela's right near where Dickerson and Peaches are broadcasting from.

Last edited:
If this shit keeps up it's gonna be a long year. I know it's early but is it too much to ask for a couple of good games in a row?

Should score some more yet tonight, Porcello hasn't had it more than he has this year.

got out of it at least, let's get it back. We got fister and verlander over the weekend if we can find away to take this one.. I really like the odds of... I won't say it.

Last edited:
Should score some more yet tonight, Porcello hasn't had it more than he has this year.

You are right. I'm just frustrated. I was at every game last series and it was depressing to see the way they played. That series just left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Someone please inform Smokes that young is still swinging at a lot of Balls. TIA

Back