Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. athletics Game Thread May 11

The Big Question: Will the Inge-Hamilton HR race this year captivate America as much as the McGwire-Sosa one did in '98?

im done with this shit for now. this is the most infuriatingly jekyll-and-hyde team ive ever seen, and i just cant take it anymore stress-wise. night all.

im done with this shit for now. this is the most infuriatingly jekyll-and-hyde team ive ever seen, and i just cant take it anymore stress-wise. night all.

Did you at least like the move...Holy cow by the end of this weekend it will be over 900 million plus worldwide....It is at 803 million right now....

Did you at least like the move...Holy cow by the end of this weekend it will be over 900 million plus worldwide....It is at 803 million right now....

hell yeah, ive seen it twice already. its the best film ive seen since Star Trek a few years ago (cant wait for the next one! and the hobbit. and batman. and spider-man. i love movies).

If a pitcher throws a fastball 2-0...or any pitch you can hit for that matter, and you like it, you should swing.

Not when the pitcher has walked back to back batters and your down a ton of runs.. Maybe 3-1.... I agree with you earlier in the game in a closer game... But when you need base runners and the pitcher is struggling to throw strikes.... take till he does..

hell yeah, ive seen it twice already. its the best film ive seen since Star Trek a few years ago (cant wait for the next one! and the hobbit. and batman. and spider-man. i love movies).

yeah i can't wait to see it in Imax..

Back