Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. athletics Game Thread May 11

It would appear Inge wasn't / isn't the problem I think i'm going to be sick

Last edited:
we only have 5 hits to, so once again yesterday was just another 1 night wonder. DAMIT!!!! Damit it to all hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We do have the dumbest staff around most days.

Well when Avila/Laird put down 1 finger for Inge, they should get kicked in the balls.

Seriously. Are we the only team in the AL that does not know Inge can ONLY hit Fastballs and can't do shit with breaking stuff?

Yeah fuck Inge... He had a year in a half to get that swing back with the Tigers...I could care less about him... But both of his homers were of dumb rookie pitchers in this series...

Last edited:
It would appear Inge wasn't / isn't the problem I think i'm going to be sick

Yes he is, he's still as totally pitchable as he was in DET.

He's still not hitting well, and K'ing a lot, but...damnit no more fastballs.

Well when Avila/Laird put down 1 finger for Inge, they should get kicked in the balls.

Seriously. Are we the only team in the AL that does not know Inge can ONLY hit Fastballs and can't do shit with breaking stuff?

I agree...very stupid..

Seriously someone needs to be fired like last year... I don't care who it is.... But this team really needs a wake-up call...

Jim needs to rip into this team.. Like Mi-Thumb says Inge cannot hit breaking balls... Two freaking nights in a row our fucking dumb catchers have rookie pitchers throw Inge fastballs. Sometime yelling at your own players is good in baseball..

DO WE EVEN LOOK AT SCOUTING REPORTS!!!!!

OH WE DON'T NEED TO ITS FUCKING INGE!!!!!!!

THROW HIM A FUCKING BREAKING BALL OR ANYTHING OFF THE FUCKING PLATE AND HE WILL SWING!!!

Last edited:
I'm going to wake up and read a comment or a quote from Inge in the paper or online about how he's so great, and the Tigers respected him too much to pitch around him, and I'm going to go homicidal. Really, I'm right on the edge.

Watch the news, good chance I'll be on it.

Yeah laugh it up Mario....Only fucking reason he stole is because our shitty bullpen walked him..

What part of don't walk the short fast guys hitting under .200 do we not understand.

Back