Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. athletics Game Thread May 11

The 2012 30th offense ranked Oakland A's

Well maybe 29th now

Last edited:
The balls are flying just fine for Oak but we can't get it beyond the warning track, I don't get that either.

just got done seeing The Avengers again and checked the score. all i have to say is...

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS TEAM???

and who the FUCK threw inge another fucking meatball? ffs. fuck this team.

just got done seeing The Avengers again and checked the score. all i have to say is...

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS TEAM???

and who the FUCK threw inge another fucking meatball? ffs. fuck this team.

Another stupid rookie following a different catcher tonight who is also stupid..

Could have been a big inning if our dumb 220 million dollar guy would have been more patient...

Last edited:
Could have been a big inning if our dumb 220 million dollar guy would have been more patient...

Yup guy can't throw strikes and 220 GIDP, nice.. Hell even young made him throw at strike for gawsd sakes. Just like the 1st when the other big dummy let em off the hook.

Last edited:
I fucking just didn't see that.. Fucking shoot me!!!!

INGESANITY

Last edited:
Never under estimate what years of pent up bitterness can do. Revenge of the inge. i'll be glad when JV K's his ass 4 times Sunday.

Last edited:
Back