Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game 1 Thread

OMG this is too much, shades of 06 I recall we had a hard time getting that damn pitchers out! fuck man that is just terrible JV.. f'en terrible. get him the hell out of their so we can still use in the 7th if needed. uggggg

Last edited:
This games a wrap....gotta hope Fister comes out tomorrow and pitches well.

It won't matter who is pitching.....No way the Tigers get 6 runs. JV will finish this inning and JL will pinch hit for him

This games a wrap....gotta hope Fister comes out tomorrow and pitches well.

What makes you think that will make a difference? The Giants are just throwing their bats at some tough pitches and getting all of them to drop for hits. It really doesn't matter what Fister does if that continues.

I noticed Sam Fran looked more intense from the start, seems like we're were more loose. Maybe we were too loose.

Zito getting a hit just floors me, man all those extra days off killing us again.. fck

Back