Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game 1 Thread

I'd like to once again say Fuck the Cards for laying down and letting the Giants get all that momentum.

I was thinking the same thing. They're still red hot from the other night and it's carried over to this game.

Maybe this will be a good kick in the ass for the Tigers to regroup for the rest of the series.

Well if they see the ball this well all series we have no chance.

Last edited:
Yes, Tim; it's a rarity to see the knob chip off the bat like that, because it;s a rarity to see some dumbass forget to hold on to it when he swings.

...are you fucking kidding me...

No wonder I don't post here much during game night, you guys are ridiculous.

I believe Al Al has only given up 2 home runs in his career...both in the post season....last year and now this one. Gotta tip your cap to the Panda...he's hitting everything tonight. 12 home runs in the regular season and 6 now in the post season.

Only question now - do we score any runs at all or get shut up by a pitcher ready to collect social security? What a let down, 2006 all over again.

Back