Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game 1 Thread

f'n zito was an hour late on his first at bat on a JV 95 fastball, and that at bat he hit a 97 for a single, wtf.

The game is not even half over. since everyone thinks we lost already....the expectations are low. Nowhere but up baby!

Face it we don't score on the road and Verlander giving up 5 runs spells defeat. Damn it

The game is not even half over. since everyone thinks we lost already....the expectations are low. Nowhere but up baby!

off speed junk baller LHP'ers have been a problem for the offense all year, we don't think, we know our team well is all.

I tell you what, we did not look ready to play, and did not look ready to play on this stage for sure,

No one on, two out - would you PH for JV? I wouldnt. Not with our pen....I'd chance it at least until he gave up another base runner.

off speed junk baller LHP'ers have been a problem for the offense all year, we don't think, we know our team well is all.

I get it. I'm most interested in seeing their bullpen. If we tag them at all, huge pressure on their starters. Besides, we have guys like Danny Worth to get it done!

fucking embarrassing display on national tv, verlander can't handle the big stage apparently

This series feels a lot like the Tigers-Yankees series with the Tigers playing the role of the Yankees this time. Everything that can go wrong is going wrong at the moment.

No one on, two out - would you PH for JV? I wouldnt. Not with our pen....I'd chance it at least until he gave up another base runner.

Yes he didn't have it tonight.. he looks pissed, that's good he'll be on mission in game 5 now.

Last edited:
I'd like to once again say Fuck the Cards for laying down and letting the Giants get all that momentum.

Verlander sucked fuckin' dick tonight. He choked big time. Gives up 2 dingers to a guy that hit 12 all year and a single to Zito to add another fucking run.

This series feels a lot like the Tigers-Yankees series with the Tigers playing the role of the Yankees this time. Everything that can go wrong is going wrong at the moment.

I don't know....SF looks really good. They have the type of lineup that I wish the Tigers had.....solid from top to bottom.

Back