Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 4 Oct. 28

Really Tim? now he's going to ask Justin about the wind and HR, gesssh he's such a douche.

When Miguel Cabrera hits a home run, the Tigers are 30-10 in 2012 (including postseason).

Again, with the wind, with JV...

JV's best answer: "Everybody knows that anything that isn't blown right sucks..."

I can see them going on about the wind if it was Berry or Santiago...but it was Miggy...the triple crown winner and the best hitter in the game.

yeah Tim, and if Miguel knew you were gonna whine so much about the homerun he wouldn't have hit it, change your maxi-pad ya pos fucker.

McCarver has the lamest color drop-ins ever.

Did you know so and so was on the same team in college as other baseball players? No shit Tim? not pulling my leg are you?

McCarver has the lamest color drop-ins ever.

Did you know so and so was on the same team in college as other baseball players? No shit Tim? not pulling my leg are you?

Hard to beleive - I really miss Mario and Rod.......

Back