Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 4 Oct. 28

yes, because hitting a batter in extra innings in a tie game is a good idea.

Sorry, didn't mean to be mad that our second baseman just got taken out for the rest of whatever postseason is left. I get your point but that was bullshit.

That probably broke his hand, bastards

It looks like it hit right on the pinky knuckle and his hand was still on the bat so I'm sure it just smashed it against it. He could very well be done for the series if we can keep it going.

Last extra-inning WS game in Detroit: Game 2 of the 1934 Series. Schoolboy Rowe went all 12 innings in that one.

You know, the longer this game goes, the greater chance of seeing Valverde. Yikes!

ok, so i get that coke is hot right now. but with all the trouble righties give him, why is he facing all these righties?

Back