Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 4 Oct. 28

Omar Infante suffered a non-displaced fracture of the 5th metacarpal on his left hand. It is a non-surgical fracture.

two abs swinging at pitches that were never in the zone. damnit

i dont think any of those pitches were strikes.

well, lets see what miggy does. it would suck for the WS to end with him at the plate.

Well that was disgusting and this team should be thoroughly embarrassed because they definitely made fools of themselves this series.

We need a bullpen like that... Very sad... i can't watch..Just too painful..

Well. Good time to get hot for the playoffs. Worse time to go cold for the world series. Thanks for taking 10 yrs off my life this season.

"and he stood there there like a house on the side of the road, watching it go by" -Ernie Harwell

Back