Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 4 Oct. 28

what a pathetic showing by the tigers.

i'm so disgusted and embarassed in this team.

Guys it was still a good season, we didn't think any of this was happening 4/5 weeks ago,

Just the ending sucked.

and at least we are here and not dealing with 20 pages of asshole trolls with what is going on at espn like we all saw in the years past.

Ok, DD, if you want better results, you had better seriously rethink your strategy from this moment on.

It is official... Baseball gods really do hate us...

Last edited:
Still a really good season. None of us ever thought this team would make the world series after watching them all year. We got to watch meaningful baseball until the end of October...shitty ending. Too bad we wasted such good starting pitching in these playoffs.

Guys it was still a good season, we didn't think any of this was happening 4/5 weeks ago,

Just the ending sucked.

and at least we are here and not dealing with 20 pages of asshole trolls with what is going on at espn like we all saw in the years past.

I know what you are saying but it really is not good enough... We spend way to much time agonizing over just about ever game for it to end in a 4-0 sweep... Getting to the WS is just to hard to do... You have to win it when you get there... Now we are 0-2 in the last 6 season... Frustrating..

this hurts more than '06 and game 163. we didnt even bother to put up a fucking fight until we half-assed it a bit tonight. if we had any fucking offensive competence, this series would be 3-1 or 2-2 and not over. fucking pathetic.

somebody needs to fucking shank lloyd.

It is official... Baseball gods really do hate us...

I cannot remember ever watching a baseball series period, let alone one involving the Tigers where literally every break went one way for four games like that. Arguably the Tigers-Yankees series was just as bad on the Yankees side but this one seemed worse with all the close calls for the Tigers and the bloops for the Giants.

They need to add some decent depth. You cannot role out just Miggy and Prince like that because if they go ice friggin cold like they did in this series, you lose.

I cannot remember ever watching a baseball series period, let alone one involving the Tigers where literally every break went one way for four games like that. Arguably the Tigers-Yankees series was just as bad on the Yankees side but this one seemed worse with all the close calls for the Tigers and the bloops for the Giants.

Yup I am heartbroken..

Delmon and Valverde are definitely never coming back, there's a silver lining. Hopefully Jim retires.

we have now lost more world series (fucking SEVEN) than all but 5 teams have each WON. red sox 7, giants 8 now, As 9, cards 11, assholes 27. next highest is the dodgers with 6 wins. this franchise is built on choking.

It was to long and difficult of a season for it to end in a sweep with a bunch of hot garbage offensive, the starting pitchers deserved better.. I honestly would have rather they not gotten this far if that's what we were going to get. Losing is one thing but going out like that is another.

Back