Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 10

We needed more from Rick tonight, now out BP gets spent again. The way he has pitched this is really a surprise, he was just awful today and i think Leyland should have let him keep pitching.

johnny2x2x said:
We needed more from Rick tonight, now out BP gets spent again. The way he has pitched this is really a surprise, he was just awful today and i think Leyland should have let him keep pitching.

+1 Time for him to grow up and take one for the team.

I hope we can at least touch up Jimenez a little so we can make sure they don't gain any confidence in him.

jas5lf said:
johnny2x2x said:

+1 Time for him to grow up and take one for the team.
I agree as well.. He has enough starts under his belt to not let this bomb fest affect him much.. Let him hang tonight,,

Might as well wave the white flag.... This is what happens when you lose games 4-3 and 3-2 then you get blasted into a 3 game losing streak... This team is so frustratingly fragile..

the papers accross the country will need to charge Cleveland for all the doubles they have to list in tomorrow mornings box score. 6 doubles and a dinger in 4 innings...pathedic pitching.

ahh fuck this i'm ottta here tonight stupid tigers choke again in a big series what else is new..

Tigers look like they are in give up mode now....Shoot I thought we would play good this series..

same. not wasting my time with this garbage i'm out

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Might as well wave the white flag.... This is what happens when you lose games 4-3 and 3-2 then you get blasted into a 3 game losing streak... This team is so frustratingly fragile..
Done...

flag_of_truce.gif

Well, I'm sticking around.

I take the bad with the good, even if it's been more bad than good lately.

Back