Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 10

Turok said:
Hmm...just noticed our "Exalt and "Smite" counts have been removed?

Must've been some complaints or disputes about 'em, huh?

lipsrsealed.png

Well they were gone, but have been back for about an inning.

I think you can only give one per hour or something like that.. But someone is blasting the smite the last few because I see some going down on users..

Ha, they brought the audio back early on MLB.tv and Rod was in the middle of a please end this game type yawn.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I think you can only give one per hour or something like that.. But someone is blasting the smite the last because I see some going down....

No, earlier it was gone completely.

No buttons, or Karma Count.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="biggunsbob":tnds9nk9]I think you can only give one per hour or something like that.. But someone is blasting the smite the last because I see some going down....

No, earlier it was gone completely.

No buttons, or Karma Count.[/quote:tnds9nk9]

That is weird...I see a bunch of posters losing some that is all i noticed..I better start being positive...I may have made someone mad....

Turok said:
MI_Thumb said:
Haha quoted before the Edit!

Yeah, thought that maybe I was just seeing things..

or not..heh!!

Well +1 to you for admitting it.

Some others around here just hide when they get called on shit.

4 innings to score 5 runs, it can be done, but we need to get Ubaldo out soon, run his pitch count up, or hit a line drive into his sack.

MI_Thumb said:
Turok said:
Yeah, thought that maybe I was just seeing things..

or not..heh!!

Well +1 to you for admitting it.

Some others around here just hide when they get called on shit.

Well, usually if I screw up, Ill admit it, unless it was on the ESPN MLB General boards, lots of BSers there.

or....were, anyway. ;)

seriously, the kid is a rookie who was batting .232 before this series.

Back