Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 11

uh-oh helluva time for JV to have a bad inning, two BBs and a 2 RBI double by A Cab ... :-/

the indians are playing out of their minds in this series. they really want this sweep. might need to score a few more runs

Tigers 4th inning,

Avila takes outside, grounder to first,

carmona wipes the sweat off his forehead and then on the ball,

Betemit with a strike call, sinker is low, ground foul, strikes out swinging,

Jackson flys to right,

that was way too fast an inning,

carmona with 64 pitches,

Tigers lead 4 - 3.

Wow I go to the store and find out JV gives up a 2 rbi double.. Just amazing.. They cannot put this joke team away..

This is really fucking pissing me off.. You let this fucking clown Carmona beast you that last half inning..

Going down 1-2-3 from here on out, obviously ain't gonna cut the mustard tonight, Tigers...
tongue.png

Verlander 4th inning,

f'nsantana low, fastball strike call, inside corner strike call, high fastball fouled back, fastball inside, slider ground foul, grounder down the line fair and Cabrera has it and flips to Verlander covering first,

fukodome fastball high, changeup strike call, fastball outside, fly to mudhen,

ultimategoonduncan first pitch fly to Jackson,

Verlander with 60 pitches,

Tigers lead 4 - 3.

Anyone have a macro they set up to write "Raburn strikes out swinging"...i think i need one.

Raburn batting .225 for the season is batting second... Plus he cannot hit RHP.. Most of the hits we have seen from him recently are verses LHP..

That might have the the single worst AB I have ever seen from Miggy.

Tigers 5th inning,

Raburn takes low, swings and misses, again off the outside corner, takes a changeup low, swings and mudhens and he stinks against righty pitchers,

Maggs takes outside, swings and misses a fastball, takes low, fly to right,

Cabrera checkswing on a low sinker strike, chases a low fastball, again,

and the Tigers helping carmona by swinging at pitches low and out of the strike zone,

carmona with 76 pitches,

Tigers lead 4 - 3.

Back