Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

I hope they don't start it up. We would be wasting pitchers. Plus, I accidentally didn't start Peralta on my team today.

raining as hard as ever now.

Starters have to be out if they do resume,
something about Coke was coming in.

iamthetutor said:
I hope they don't start it up. We would be wasting pitchers. Plus, I accidentally didn't start Peralta on my team today.

That ship has sailed, Fister is already wasted.

It would be worse to have them toss in a double header in this series.

Coke can go 5 innings to get it to Pauly, Beniot and Valverde.

MI_Thumb said:
iamthetutor said:

No it wouldn't. Hopefully your starters give you 7-8 innings in the double header. You restart this game, you will easily have to use 2-3 pitchers TONIGHT...

Yeah please no double-header...we may have to do something like *wretch gag* call up Ryan Perry for extra arms...

Looks like the far edge of the system is passing now.

Tenative restart 9:45

iamthetutor said:
MI_Thumb said:

No it wouldn't. Hopefully your starters give you 7-8 innings in the double header. You restart this game, you will easily have to use 2-3 pitchers TONIGHT...

You really don't think out your arguments do you?

Coke can go 5 at least. There are only 7 innings left to play.

A double-header is far more taxing on a pitching staff.

MI_Thumb said:
iamthetutor said:

You really don't think out your arguments do you?

Coke can go 5 at least. There are only 7 innings left to play.

A double-header is far more taxing on a pitching staff.

so you really don't think your arguments....7 innings...if Coke DOES go 5, won't my comment about 2-3 pitchers TONIGHT be right?

hmmmmm.

ummmm the only time we dont use 2-3 pitchers is when JV throws a CG....so whats your point?

Plus keep in mind that for at least ONE of those double-header games, Valverde would probably not be available. Better to just try and get this one in tonight...

Back