Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

iamthetutor said:
MI_Thumb said:
You really don't think out your arguments do you?

Coke can go 5 at least. There are only 7 innings left to play.

A double-header is far more taxing on a pitching staff.

so you really don't think your arguments....7 innings...if Coke DOES go 5, won't my comment about 2-3 pitchers TONIGHT be right?

hmmmmm.

But you were saying it like it was a bad thing, don't we usually use 3-4 pitchers per game?

You were acting like it was the end of the world.

A double header is still worse because we don't have an offday for 8 days.

You just wanted it stopped because you forgot to start Jhonny in fantasy...whaaaaaaaa!

MI_Thumb said:
iamthetutor said:
so you really don't think your arguments....7 innings...if Coke DOES go 5, won't my comment about 2-3 pitchers TONIGHT be right?

hmmmmm.

But you were saying it like it was a bad thing, don't we usually use 3-4 pitchers per game?

You were acting like it was the end of the world.

A double header is still worse because we don't have an offday for 8 days.

You just wanted it stopped because you forgot to start Jhonny in fantasy...whaaaaaaaa!

See what rain delays do? Lets just hope the Tigers get a W.

Our old friend Chad Durbin on the hill for the Tribe. If we don't light this guy up....

Tigers 3rd inning,

rain delay over, masterson gone, durbin pitching, 2 hours,

Dirks bunts it foul at home, fly to left,

Cabrera takes slider outside, fouled back, grounder to third,

Martinez pops to short.

Starters are so fragile. Yeesh. JV or Halladay would have to be chained to the foul pole...

Below pitching 3rd inning,

brantley grounds out to Carlos,

krapnis flys to Dirks,

acabrera grounds out to Kelly.

Krapnis...I like it. Also Ass-Dribble grounds out to third. Good inning for Below...

Tigers 4th inning,

Peralta jumps all over a slider and pulls it foul, again, changeup inside, fly to left,

Carlos takes low and outside, curve or change strike call, inside and shattered bat grounder to first,

Avila takes low, outside as the hotdog catcher tried to pull the pitch in by a foot, strike, swings and misses a changeup, curve called strike.

is there a rule that anyone who has pitched for the Tigers must dominate them... I don't know that I ever remember Durbin getting six straight outs.

Back