Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

Here we go with another slump week for Boesch right where it's not needed...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]You just don't run hoping a guy who K's over 170 times is going to connect.. Just plain silly.

I think it was hit and run, he broke like 4 times and Jackson fouled em off.

Jackson just sucks at making contact.

The Tigers should be able to win this series....They have better players, just need to step up.

I agree have Jackson bunt with Kelly on first.. it gives you a couple of shots at a run if Jackson can execute .

dpinsea said:
The Tigers should be able to win this series....They have better players, just need to step up.

We just don't seem to be able to hit the slower non overpower guys for some reason.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I agree have Jackson bunt with Kelly on first.. it gives you a couple of shots at a run if Jackson can execute .

Jackson can only get the bunt down when nobody is on and he's bunting for singles. tell him to sac and he chokes

The kid's doing all he can out there. C'mon bats wake up!! Get this guy his first big league W!!

Below looks pretty good. It's nice to see a lefty throw strikes out of the pen.

TigerMud said:
dpinsea said:

We just don't seem to be able to hit the slower non overpower guys for some reason.

I know, super frustrating

looks like pat caputo and everyone calling in on 97.1 the ticket about how stupid it is to play dirks for maggs and batting him 3rd was wrong.

I was going to complain about Cabrera not getting it done there, then I thought to myself, well he didn't GIDP.

Sac the runner home please!

No hitting into a double play.

Back