Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. M's Game Thread April 24

Max needs 103 pitches to get thru 5.

Vargas is ripe right now, time to pick up some runs.

The Trammell bat is a miracle. Only way to describe this.

Been holding it the whole game... The cats don't want to be bothered it looks like...It is freaking Seattle. i didn't think i had to worry.

Great throw by Alex! Not sure why olivo was running there.

It looks like Seatlle decided to copy Texas' game plan and be aggressive all the time...even if that means being aggressively dumb at times. Now I wonder if most teams are going to do this to us?

What happen gamecast had the score 4-3 after the inning was over and now it's 5-3

When the runners were at 2nd and 3rd and the ball was hit to Peralta...he threw to 3rd and got the runner out at 3rd. Run scored from 3rd base.

Miggy crushed it!

Man, thanks for getting on base Ajax - Brennan

Cabrera hit one into the jetstream with no duckies...

1 run game again, Cabrera heating up, would have been nice if someone was one base.

Again Miguel hits a solo shot because we have no obp in the one and two spot...

Back