Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 14

MI_Thumb said:
I don't understand why he left him out there for 5 and 2/3's unless he just wanted him to eat innings, and did not give a shit about winning.

It's been pretty clear the O's had his number most of the day.

Smokes must just be looking forwards toward the Twins series.
it HAD to be he wanted him to eat innings. that just doesnt make much sense, below is fresh and the only 2 unavailable pitchers were valverde and coke. leyland just apparently doesnt care about winning every game he can. he's probably sitting in the dugout doing sudoku or something right now.

Hopefully this won't hurt Fister's confidence he next start after being hung out to dry like this....

I know pitchers usually hate to get yanked, but I bet he was praying for them to replace him.

Raburn probably thinks that made up for 2 games of total dipshit.

I think it's unaminous that Lloyd McClendon should be fired at this point.. No excuses, only Greg Waker is possibly worse than him in the entire majors..

Tigers aren't likely gonna mount a comeback in this game waay too far behind. now, and the Orihole's might not yet be done scoring, could become a double-digits lead, esp if they continue to hit towards the POS mousing 3rd.

Good thing that they did last night, else this series would have been a loss.

Turok said:
Tigers aren't likey gonna mount a comeback in this game waay too far behind. now, and the Orihole's might not yet be done scoring, could become a double-digits lead, esp if they continue to hit towards the POS mousing 3rd.

Good thing that they did last night, else this series would have been a loss.

Sad thing is even if we did manage to score 8 runs and take the lead.....

.....No Valverde to close it out tonight.

Spockmaster said:
MI_Thumb said:
I don't understand why he left him out there for 5 and 2/3's unless he just wanted him to eat innings, and did not give a shit about winning.

It's been pretty clear the O's had his number most of the day.

Smokes must just be looking forwards toward the Twins series.
it HAD to be he wanted him to eat innings. that just doesnt make much sense, below is fresh and the only 2 unavailable pitchers were valverde and coke. leyland just apparently doesnt care about winning every game he can. he's probably sitting in the dugout doing sudoku or something right now.

why is it we cannot complete the sweep...it seems like we just let the other team just have the last game

And why not a GIDP....

I mean, who give a fuck at this point?

tigers99888 said:
Sounds like the Tiger's radio announcers are getting loaded for this one..

They probably have a pipe or a bong they pass between innings.

Need to call a catch up.

Avila has been taking an absolute beating these past few weeks.

This might be our worst game all year.

Terrible defense outside of a couple plays, shitty hitting except for one fluke HR, a pitcher getting hit like they knew what pitch was coming, the other team playing like they want us to take a win away from them and we don't care, and a manager sitting on his ass watching it all happen and not giving 2 shits.

Back