Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

Jackson with consecutive singles?!?

I'm playing his birthdate and uni # in the Keno lottery game tomorrow.

V-mart should lay into another one.. He's numb as hell from getting shot up anyways!!!

I can't believe they pitched to him and even more so gets that on an 0-2 wow it's about damn time miggy! bum

Cabrera late on a 91 fouls it back, swings and misses another 91, slider like before when 0 and 2 and he lines it down the right field line for a double and jackson scores,

Tigers lead 2 - 1.

TigerMud said:
I can't believe they pitched to him and even more so gets that on an 0-2 wow it's about damn time miggy! bum
I agree that was a terrible 0-2 pitch.. Pennyesche..

tigers99888 said:
V-Mart on deck.. Awesome!!

Tigers are so desperate for any hitting, VMart would have both of his arms and legs broken and be in a coma before he'll be taken out due to an injury now.

f'n mccarver managing for washington, he's pissed the Tigers took the lead and is arguing with his boy toy buck.

wtf is wrong with Ramon.

2 games in a row where he can't score from first on a double with 2 outs.

Back