Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
Turok said:
My wife just changed the channel on me, but I don''t care, just gonna follow the game here and on Gamecast, since she's bored to tears.

My ex-wife tried that with me nearly 40 years ago when they were in the 72 playoffs, I told here I would lock here in the closet if she did it again.

I plan on making her my ex-wife ASAP, but just don't need the added stress tonight.

This just ain't our postseason. Hits a home run...hurts himself. Fuck this postseason.

Come on that's just not fair. What fucking rotten luck. Gimme a break.

They just can't lay off that damn down and away shit

1 lousy run at a huge cost.

and the left handed batters keep swinging and missing the curve inside Kelly and Avila, so undisciplined.

tie game for now.

I hope the Rangers' get a new asshole ripped for them in the WS. They're getting there through good luck on their part and bad on ours...fuck 'em...

If Victor is out, we might just as well forfeit the remainder of the series

Tigers trainer touches/shows Leyland where V-Mart is hurting. Looks like the side/oblique?

We also shouldn't jump to conclusions. Doesn't necessarily mean he's out. He's not exactly a spring chicken anymore...might has just cramped up...

If Victor is gonna be out, maybe we can temporarily borrow Adam Dunn to DH from the White Sox, and then greatly speed up our inevitable demise.

Turok said:
If Victor is gonna be out, maybe we can temporarily borrow Adam Dunn to DH from the White Sox, and then greatly speed up our inevitable demise.

Dunn would be like an All-Star the way this lineup is playing...

Back