Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

Were I Fister, I'd not be so charitable with the comments to the hitters. I'd say something like "if I sucked as bad as you, we'd be losing 8-0 by now."

how can a guy hit .344 in the regular season and then completely blow chunks all over the place in the most important games in years.

I think Cartel Drug lords have gotten to this team... I just cannot explain the terrible swings by our players including out two best players.... So frustrating..

f'n colby Lewis gave up 5 HR to Tigers in 7.1 regular-season innings. And 20 hits. He's two-hitting them through three innings tonight.

TigerMud said:
oh almost forgot.. make that 11 straight scoreless now

Quit slacking on us, who do you think you are, a postseason Tigers batter?

::)

Take away Cruz and the Rangers' only have 5 runs in the series. They're not exactly killing the baseball either. We just need ONE of our "big guys" to get hot.....

Turok said:
TigerMud said:
oh almost forgot.. make that 11 straight scoreless now

Quit slacking on us, who do you think you are, a postseason Tigers batter?

::)

Sorry won't happen again! LOL Something has to turn this momentum

please! anything!

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]f'n colby Lewis gave up 5 HR to Tigers in 7.1 regular-season innings. And 20 hits. He's two-hitting them through three innings tonight.

yeah I cannot believe we can't hit this stiff...

justinrose74 said:
I'm watching Sons of Anarchy at 10. fuck this

My wife just changed the channel on me, but I don''t care, just gonna follow the game here and on Gamecast, since she's bored to tears.

Turok said:
justinrose74 said:

My wife just changed the channel on me, but I don''t care, just gonna follow the game here and on Gamecast, since she's bored to tears.
I'd probably do the same thing, to myself.. Soon..

tigers99888 said:
Atleast we have the Lions..

49ers coming in HOT, i'm going, i'll do my best to make sure it's not a let down game after the big Monday night win

Fister saved our postseason once. Doing everything to do it again. What a trade.

TigerMud said:
tigers99888 said:
Atleast we have the Lions..

49ers coming in HOT, i'm going i'll do my best to make sure it's not a let down game after the big Monday night win
I think the 49ers are a little overrated.. THe philly win was great, but the Buccs are trash on the road in general... And they play in a MAC-level Division..

Turok said:
justinrose74 said:

My ex-wife tried that with me nearly 40 years ago when they were in the 72 playoffs, I told here I would lock here in the closet if she did it again.

Back