Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

rangers advance scouting has been unreal so far. Tigers hitters tendencies have been exposed. constantly getting lefthanders out on curve ir slider inside and low, and righthanded bats chasing off the corner or curve low.

I can't believe that we've struck out 33% of our AB's.

I knew it was a lot but WOW.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]rangers advance scouting has been unreal so far. Tigers hitters tendencies have been exposed. constantly getting lefthanders out on curve ir slider inside and low, and righthanded bats chasing off the corner or curve low.
Tigers' scouts are the likes Of Lloyd McCrackhead and CHubbs Lamont Sanford..

that hit by Jackson was on a pitch off the outside corner, but we'll take it,

Cabrera needs to start hitting.

Wow the lack of offense is really in their head right now. Miggy epic fail. takes strikes swings at balls.

Cabrera????????????????????????
takes two fat pitches for strikes and squibs the slider on/off the corner.

This is an embarrassing effort by the Tigers! Maybe they have better things to do.

I swear that the Rangers could be replaced by the 2003 Tigers in this series, and they would be leading 2-0 as well.

If we lose this game 1 to fucking 0.........something is getting broke in my house...

Back