Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

Raburn taking two strikes one on the corner one at the knees low and away, fastball fouled back, chases a slider outside.

before tonight
Lewis vs. Tigers this season: 2GS, 7.1 IP, 20H, 14R, 13ER, 3.273 WHIP, 5 HR, .887 SLG

johnny2x2x said:
I wish V Mart could catch right now so we could bench Avila, he did not show up for the playoffs. IO knoe he's hurt, but if he's that hurt play someone else.
Someone should rub out Avila's boo boos for him... Or maybe he should just rub one out..

He's starting everyone off with FB's and raburn takes two right down the fucking middle, I hope they all get boo'd off the field tonight.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Raburn taking two strikes one on the corner one at the knees low and away, fastball fouled back, chases a slider outside.

before tonight
Lewis vs. Tigers this season: 2GS, 7.1 IP, 20H, 14R, 13ER, 3.273 WHIP, 5 HR, .887 SLG

Holy shit. Last night they couldn't hit Feldman either, who they've torched in the past. wtf?

Turok said:
A scoreless top of the 2nd!!

Huzzah!

Too bad that is becoming all too likely what the Tigers' batters will follow up with as well in the bottom of this inning.

Your Honor, the Defense rests their case.

:(

This offense is completely pathetic.. I would rather watch Star Jones in a sex tape with Al Davis at this point..

smitdog67 said:
johnny2x2x said:
I wish V Mart could catch right now so we could bench Avila, he did not show up for the playoffs. IO knoe he's hurt, but if he's that hurt play someone else.

Him, Vmart, and Cabrera are the main reasons we are down 2-0. I think they have one hit between them in this series. I don't know if they're hurt, tired, slumping, or choking but whatever it is it's about to cost us our season.

Cabrera has 2 hits this series.

But yeah, they've disappeared.

Something like 11-75 between them so far in the postseason.

Alex Avila went 4-for-6 in that 18-2 blowout of the ChiSox on Sept. 4, raising avg. to .304. He's hit .208 since then (19-for-91).

This is just so frustarting. I almost didn't watch tonight cuz I didn't want to ruin my mood from the football game. But masochistic me just HAS to watch. I'm an idiot...

I bet the Rangers are rested for the NL representative, because the Tigers haven't done fuck so far..

If there is a silver lining to all this ugliness. we may end up getting some more new faces on the 25 man roster next season, than we would have if the Tigers' offense wasn't so horrific in this postseason.

mjsb2 said:
Another weak ass bullshit fucking hit.

I'm so tired of this and it's only the start of the 3rd inning. I'm going to lose it if it's shit hit after shit hit.

Nice DP!

Back