Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

Fister settling in, now if we only had something resembling an offense to help him win.

How exactly do I go about selling my soul for some fucking runs? Because I'm at that point right now

We just have to hope that once that bats show up tonight they can't be stopped the rest of the way.

smitdog67 said:
How exactly do I go about selling my soul for some fucking runs? Because I'm at that point right now
Offer yourself up to drink Holly Rowe or Linda Cone's bathwater..

All Cabby needs it just ONE big hit to get him going again...then no-one will be able to get him out for the duration of the playoffs (however long we're in)...I truly believe this...

Turok said:
TigerMud said:
Who is the leader in this clubhouse? is there one?

VMart has been mentioned by many as their clubhouse leader.

He needs to step it up and motivate em then they have nothing right now completely dead

Back