Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

Welp there he goes, is that the best lewis has ever pitched against us? I think it is.

Dirks with a 2 out single to left after he layed off a couple of those curves/sliders inside and low.

by FF lewis.

It is a good thing too that Fister's pc is so low because we don't have shit in the bullpen.

Dirks single...well, at least I no longer feel like I'm wasting my time by following this game tonight, anyway.

jdbaker1 said:
It is a good thing too that Fister's pc is so low because we don't have shit in the bullpen.

and unless he gets in deep trouble smokes better leave him in for all 9 don't want any drama

That was Dirks' first hit since Sept. 26 and maybe his first stolen base,

Autistic Action Jackson singles and Dirks scores,
Tigers lead 4 - 1.

I'm pretty sure Jackson started reading these threads about his hitting, so we can all give ourselves a pat on the back.

Back