Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

jdbaker1 said:
Need a couple more. Miggy needs to do something here, will be interesting to see if VMart comes back out. We can't afford to lose him.

Hell yes, that is the first ball he has pulled in a long time, even the balls he hit hard earlier were the other way.

Miggy chasing that pitchers pitch on the knee high corner black,
but not that pitch it is blasted deep to left for a homerun,
Miggy waking up bigtime,
Tigers lead 5 - 1,

uhoh non save situation.

2 hits in a row for the slacker, hope that's an indication he's finally out of it

Miggy!!

:)

3 solos tonight..wowzers!!

grin.png

Even though it was a flyout to left-center that was a good looking swing by Vmart, lets hope he just tightened up for a minute and is feeling better

Tigers finally scoring on the rangers bullpen,
Keep it up boys.
nothing said by joe suck and McCoksuker

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Miggy chasing that pitchers pitch on the knee high corner black,
Miggy waking up bigtime,
Tigers lead 5 - 1,

uhoh non save situation.

I wouldn't even bring him in until it is a save situation. If Fister can go 8 and they still have a 4+ run lead I would bring in Al Al. Best case scenerio he shuts them down and you can use both Benoit and JValve tomorrow since I doubt Porcello will go deep into the late innings. We need them tomorrow. You can always bring him in if runners get on base.

jdbaker1 said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Miggy chasing that pitchers pitch on the knee high corner black,
Miggy waking up bigtime,
Tigers lead 5 - 1,

uhoh non save situation.

I wouldn't even bring him in until it is a save situation. If Fister can go 8 and they still have a 4+ run lead I would bring in Al Al. Best case scenerio he shuts them down and you can use both Benoit and JValve tomorrow since I doubt Porcello will go deep into the late innings. We need them tomorrow. You can always bring him in if runners get on base.

That's what I'm thinking.

jdbaker1 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Miggy waking up bigtime,
Tigers lead 5 - 1,

uhoh non save situation.

Unless Benoit is just loosening up, he is up in the bullpen.

manchild98 said:
jdbaker1 said:

That's what I'm thinking.

It would be such a waste to put Benoit in. Only Leyland would do it.

To hell with saving Fister so he can pitch in game 7. We are a long way from that, he better be coming out for the 8th.

Fister only has 93 pitches, if he's economical he could finish out the game and save the bullpen completely.

This is the First Tigers 3 Homer post season game since Gibby took gossage deep Game 5 1984 World Series.

Back