Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

broken bat grounder to Santiago and the run scores,
1 more out for Benoit,
Now it's a Save situation for Valverde,
Tigers lead 5 - 2.

Anybody worried about The Potato pitching tonight after extended work yesterday? I know I am...

Gee Joe, thanks for letting us know that Hamilton could make it a one run game. Damn fine professional commentary

smitdog67 said:
TigerMud said:
Might just be the pick up in the history of the organization

I believe you're forgetting about Mr. Edgar Renteria

Mr Pink Bat, or was it a shade of red.

I'm going to have nightmares now thanks to you. LOL

save situation now
tongue.png

It worked but still don't like the move. Good job by Benoit though. On another note, man are there some ugly dudes in this series; Benoit, AJax, Beltran Andrus etc.

Benoit gets the bearded mumza on a called strike three,

No walks again for Fister in 7 1/3 innings,

Tigers lead 5 - 2,

just 3 more outs.

TigerMud said:
smitdog67 said:
I believe you're forgetting about Mr. Edgar Renteria

I was going to go with Doyle Alexander but that's been totally played out over the past 15 years or so

A couple more runs here would be excellent so we can save Big Potato. Not that it matters, we could be up by 10 and smokes would probably bring him in.

smitdog67 said:
TigerMud said:

I was going to go with Doyle Alexander but that's been totally played out over the past 15 years or so

it's in the top 10 prolly but he choked in the post season unlike Fister thus far and they gave up Smoltz for him, oopps

cmlfactor said:
Come on tack on a couple so we can save Papa for tomorrow.
that wouldnt matter, even if we scored like 6 leyland would still use him because he'd been warming up.

jdbaker1 said:
It worked but still don't like the move. Good job by Benoit though. On another note, man are there some ugly dudes in this series; Benoit, AJax, Beltran Andrus etc.

He's the setup guy. Didn't Al give up a GS to the Yankees. You put your best guys in, no reason to save him.

Back