Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

I love AA but he is killing us right now. As much as I hate to say it I think Santos should get a start if only to give AA a chance to get his head in the game at the plate. Santos will suck offensively just as bad but AA needs a break.

I'm seriously tired of this Brian Wilson Taco Bell commercial and the Aaron Rodgers commercial. They're not bad but they play them every damn commercial break.

Poor Alex, he is having a terrible and very frustrating postseason at the plate.

smitdog67 said:
I'm seriously tired of this Brian Wilson Taco Bell commercial and the Aaron Rodgers commercial. They're not bad but they play them every damn commercial break.

+1 that damn thing doesn't even look real, and it's old already.. remember when he got all pissed off and blewup after the tigers raked him, that's was great.

TigerMud said:
smitdog67 said:

+1 that damn thing doesn't even look real, and it's old already.. remember when he got all pissed off and blewup after the tigers raked him, that's was great.

wilson is a nut cake he uses black colored shoe polish on his beard.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
TigerMud said:

WTF??

Why?

shocked.gif
??? ::)
tongue.png

Ajax made good contact there, sucks he hit it right at Hamilton though. Oh well, he still had a hell of a game. Lets hope he's saving some hits for the rest of the playoffs

Raburn greets the japanese reliever with a first pitch line drive double down the left field line,

Inge just missed a 2 run homer crap,

Jackson flys to center,

Tigers lead 5 - 2,

Bring on Valverde.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
TigerMud said:

Is that what it is, what a renob

I'll continue to be wrong about sitting Jackson with pleasure.

Back