Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

Geesus Jose Drama just doesn't mow em down the same lately but all the same.. enjoy it for 2 seconds and they gotta do it again tomorrow need to sweep em at home

smitdog67 said:
Do Buck and McCarver think they are calling this game for whatever the Rangers Network is? They have been blatantly pimping Texas all series it's almost funny.

Funny like the Zapruder Film. Sick of them trying to forecast the scenarios obvious to Ranger fans.

Valverde 9th inning,

hamilton doubles,

young strikes out swinging on a splitter,

2 more outs,

scowlfacebeltre grounder down the first base line and Cabrera makes a diving stop away of the ball past him and flips to Valverde covering first, runner to third,

1 more out,

fatdaddynapoli fly down the right field line and Kelly races over and has it,

Tigers win 5 - 2,
Fister wins,
Valverde saves,
Everybody that is a Tigers fan is happy,
Tigers win for Bob's dad.
TigersVictoryCigar,

Joe Suck and Tim McCoksuker are sad the Tigers won, GFYourselves both of them.

Nice play by Kelly, damn Napoli is a strong dude to hit it that far with that swing.

Tigers Win!!

First win of the ALCS!!

Need to sweep in CoPa, IMO.

Very nice win, which Porcello will we get tomorrow. If we get the good one and the offense shows up things are looking up. JV has not had his best stuff so he is due right?

couple notes:

for some reason our offense always seems to do well when jackson is hitting
fister is a pimp
avila needs a rest
i hope to god martinez is ok or else were effed.

Yea!

I called for Jhonny to have a good game, and he was great with the glove too.

Especially that DP where asswipe Kinsler tried to take his feet out with the slide, even though Jhonny kept moving away Kinsler tracked his feet way out of the basepaths to try to trip him.

Pathetic little asshole.

Well at least now I can click on the MLB links again, w/o feeling nauseous.

Turok said:

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one, I was very careful to only watch Sportscenter today for the Lions highlights. My girl though I was crazy, people just don't get me I guess

Turok said:

I always close out of all sports pages after my teams lose big games. Didn't have ESPN on all day today haha.

Victor Martinez: "I will play tomorrow unless I am dead when I wake up".

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Victor Martinez: "I will play tomorrow unless I am dead when I wake up".

Thanks for giving us the heads-up on that, Victor!!

I think...?

Went again tonight. Been to 2 playoff games this year, 2-0. Maybe I should go tomorrow

X-rays on Beltre negative. Bad bruise below left knee. Expected to play, but Rangers will determine that closer to game time. nothing trivial I hope.

Back