Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Man, the Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin has such a great voice.
Yeah, she's as good as it gets. The Tigers put on a very classy pregame. Much better than the ones in Texas, IMHO.

Never thought id say this earlier in the year but now they have to put raburn at the bottom of the order just to break up the suck of Avila and Jackson lol.

Zumaya walked out to the mound, delivers the game ball, and plays to the crowd as Hendrix blares.
Zoom pumps the crowd,

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":mja4uadr]Maybe I will try my The Curse of Rocky Colavito book.... It worked verses the indians maybe it will work tonight..LOL

Good-luck everyone!!!!!!!!!! Miguel and Victor>>>>> It is time to deliver!!!

Tigers have to win, for Bob's dad, after Aretha Franklins' beautiful and inspiring singing of Our National Anthem and for Tigers fans everywhere.[/quote:mja4uadr]

+infinity

Must win for sure. Bu seriously though, for once I have a series where I don't have no hatred towards the opposition. I mean I want the Tigers to beat their ass, but I don't mind a majority of the Texas players.

I've got a bad feeling we're boned tonight...hopefully our offense can show up (hard to type that with a straight face after the past few performances)

Back