Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 3 Thread Oct. 11

mjsb2 said:
And this is why Cabrera should not bat 3rd.

With the way this lineup is performing does it really matter? My kids little league team could 2 hit these guys over 9 right now. Fucking pathetic approaches on the biggest stage.

It's almost like the Tigers are trying not to score.. Colby Lewis the gascan mowing these clowns down.. He's suppose to be a free win for the Tigers..

Buck needs to unwrap his lips from the Rangers collective cocks, I know they're winning right now but damn it at least act like a professional. He sounds like a smitten school girl right now.

9 consecutive scoreless innings by the offense against a team they had no problem scoring runs on in the regular season.

Nice hack Miggy just keep working yourself into pitchers count dummy all day long.

THis series against Texas = Lions second half of season historically except for the last two years.. Tank job..

smitdog67 said:
Buck needs to unwrap his lips from the Rangers collective cocks, I know they're winning right now but damn it at least act like a professional. He sounds like a smitten school girl right now.

They are both cardinals and NL shills FF mccarver played for them and buck's old man was the cards announcer for years.
anti-Tigers and nationalFoxsports bias.

Why is this dickhead wearing a tux? And I'm pretty sure that was my ex-gf's mom sitting right behind him

I hope DD is watching and realizes this team needs a 'real' leadoff hitter that can work the count take walks, steal some bases and hit .300

Austin Jackson reminds me of Willie Mays Hays.. It's well known he should hit for singles and keep the ball on the ground, but he goes for the flyballs and Ks like a free swinger.. You can see him lifting his leg for power when he swings.. It's quite comical and even moreso that Lloyd McCrackhead hasn't done jack shit to him help out..

McCarver was actually right and picked up on something many here have complained about all season. The 0-2 pitch in the first by Fister was too good of a pitch is the point he was making. He said pitchers get frustrated and instead of wasting a pitch on 0-2, they throw a hittable pitch right across the plate.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]I hope DD is watching and realizes this team needs a 'real' leadoff hitter that can work the count take walks, steal some bases and hit .300
Like Reyes?

Back