Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 5 Thread Oct. 13

Something interesting that I posted last night about making up the deficit.

"I understand Young, Vmart and Avila are hurting right now but we HAVE to get some production for those 3 in this series to stand any chance. Currently the 3 are hitting .077 (3 for 39) with Vmart's HR being the only RBI this series from the 3."

Combined today: 4 for 8 - 3B, 3 HR, 4 RBI

Delmon Young is the fourth player in franchise history to hit two home runs in one postseason game. First since Magglio in 2006.
his five home runs match a club record for postseason home runs, joining Craig Monroe in 2006.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]How many more can JV go?????

couple outs max....fuck leyland if he doesnt give him a chance to have a low pitch inning.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Delmon Young is the fourth player in franchise history to hit two home runs in one postseason game. First since Magglio in 2006.
his five home runs match a club record for postseason home runs, joining Craig Monroe in 2006.

How easily I forget? I do not remember Monroe having 5 homers only 5 years ago.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]How many more can JV go?????

At least 1 I hope. Let him pitch the 7th, then hopefully Coke/Penny can at least get 6 outs faster than they give up 4 runs.

Rather see anything butt watching the rump-Rangers celebrate on our IF.

The Tigers hit for the team natural cycle (1B, 2B, 3B, HR) before Wilson even recorded an out in the sixth.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Delmon Young is the fourth player in franchise history to hit two home runs in one postseason game. First since Magglio in 2006.

How could I forget that?

If CJ Wilson loses today, he will have an L in the World Series, LDS, LCS and All-Star Game all within a year. Meaningless but kinda funny.

manchild98 said:
[color=#006400 said:

How easily I forget? I do not remember Monroe having 5 homers only 5 years ago.

Monroe had 28 that year.
Inge had 27.
Thames 26..
Magglio 24.
Gullien 19
Granderson 19
Shelton 16
Rodriguez 13.

Back