Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 5 Thread Oct. 13

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]All series it has seemed that Cabrera just misses out on being a factor. There will be 2 outs and he is on deck, and never gets to hit. So frustrating.

I know. I just want Miguel to break out so we can shut up all the Cruz talk..

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Avila hit 9 of his 19 home runs in the regular season in games started by Verlander, now he hits his first post-season HR in JV start.

discrimination!

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="Rich what? Richmond!":vmkdt7s2]All series it has seemed that Cabrera just misses out on being a factor. There will be 2 outs and he is on deck, and never gets to hit. So frustrating.

I know. I just want Miguel to break out so we can shut up all the Cruz talk.. [/quote:vmkdt7s2]

He will need 7 extra inning RBIs for that to happen!

ps....espn radio has orel and that one guy announcing and theyre all over verlander. kinda refreshing hearing about the tigers if you guys want to mute the tv.

mhughes0021 said:
ps....espn radio has orel and that one guy announcing and theyre all over verlander. kinda refreshing hearing about the tigers if you guys want to mute the tv.

What are they saying.... You can't watch TV and listen to the radio because of the delay

Orel gets excited over mediocre pitchers with his "one pitch to compete" stuff...he's probably spraying his shorts over a guy like Verlander...

Forget about Santiago being FT 2B next season, gotta do better than that, with Inge likely still at least platooning @ 3B.

Austin Jackson now has 16 K in the postseason (2 thurs). That's the most in a single postseason by a Tigers player in franchise history.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Radio is 10 seconds ahead of the TV..

lol ya any cable or HD box will have a mega delay
laugh.png

Back