Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 5 Thread Oct. 13

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Time to Dial it up hitters... i just ate some Sloppy Joe's so please start banging this sloppy pitcher named Wilson. Flip,zip,bang..... 4 spot!!!!!

Book it. I like the positive mojo.

Last 6 years for Reyes, games played -- 161, 153, 160, 159, 36, 133 and 126. Take his 2009 season out and he's played plenty.

Man this team needs a spark... We are so flat it is not even funny.

Just finished sending a few tweets to mccarver.
F him.

Tigers need to win this game 5,
we do not want to lose on our home field.

Middle of the order has nothing, Tigers should at least try to keep the Rangers from celebrating on their infield this afternoon.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Last 6 years for Reyes, games played -- 161, 153, 160, 159, 36, 133 and 126. Take his 2009 season out and he's played plenty.

The last three are all you need to look at.. we can disagree all day You just don't gamble 20 million on a player who cannot stay healthy...

36,133,126 are not enough..

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Just finished sending a few tweets to mccarver.
F him.

Hope you told him off good. Hate that ass-pickle...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="Mitch":669qvlwp]Last 6 years for Reyes, games played -- 161, 153, 160, 159, 36, 133 and 126. Take his 2009 season out and he's played plenty.

The last three are all you need to look at.. we can disagree all day You just don't gamble 20 million on a player who cannot stay healthy...

36,133,126 are not enough.. [/quote:669qvlwp]

36 is an anomoly. 130 average for last two, not bad. Hell Martinez only played 127 last season and less than 80 game in 2008. One bad injury year is nothing.

cmlfactor said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Just finished sending a few tweets to mccarver.
F him.

Hope you told him off good. Hate that ass-pickle...

last one told him, I hope him and buck give each other herpes.
it's juvenile I know, but I feel better now,

That Taco Bell commercial is going to give me a stroke. Spongenuts Beardface is getting more airtime then when he was IN the World Series...

Man we really need to put up a run or two this crowd is really pathetic this game. No energy at all.

Sad when you come down to hoping that Inge can flick his wrists and stroke another one out.

Turok said:
Sad when you come down to hoping that Inge can flick his wrists and stroke another one out.

I'll take a flick for a single.

Nice couldn't have come from a better hitter there to possibly get him going.

Back