Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 5 Thread Oct. 13

johnny2x2x said:
I'd let JV throw 135 pitches if we need him to.

I agree.

Edwin Jackson threw 151 in his no-hitter...a lot less important game than this one. You're not saving him for anything...let him throw...

fucking jackson -.- if he cant hit and he cant field....then hget him the fuck out of there.

wow jackson can't even play defense anymore. what use is this guy ??

Let me guess he didn't lay out for it did he? LOL he's a fucking bum trade his ass ASAP in the off season for whatever you can get.

TigerMud said:
Let me guess he didn't lay out for it did he? LOL he's a fucking bum trade his ass ASAP in the off season for whatever you can get.

he didnt even need to lay out. he didnt even have his arm fully extended lol. just whiffed....hes crap.

TigerMud said:

he was there and should have caught it...

I was saying earlier this year that he was great going back on a ball, but had trouble coming in on the ball, and forget who the poster was, who said I was FOS.

Napoli's hit was on a 0-2 pitch....Right over the middle of the plate..... Do our pitchers know what a waste pitch is

hellifino said:
I was saying earlier this year that he was great going back on a ball, but had trouble coming in on the ball, and forget who the poster was who said I was FOS.

You re right... He is terrible coming in on balls and it is going to cost us..

TigerMud said:

Won't be anyone equal to or better than him, maybe at best, a lower round draft pick

Back