Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread August 22

Just doesn't make sense after that stressful inning yesterday. He won't be available tomorrow now

cleveland game should be over but brendan ryan commits his third error of the night. Runners at the corners

I get the feeling that Leyland is OCD and a creature of habit. Like..since he pitched Benoit, he felt an overwhelming, inexplicable urge to use Valverde right after. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

it never makes sense, you bring in a mop and if he gets in trouble you pull him ASAP why is this such a hard concept to grasp even more so when your closer has sucked all year on non save situations. It's just so damn stupid.

Another reason why the save is a retarded stat. People are freaking out over bringing a guy in with a 4 run lead, and would cry bloody murder if he didn't come in with a 3 run lead.

Is that the least bit logical?

I think JL knows that there is no chance that Penny gets the team in position to win tomorrow. I sure don't.

Back