Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread August 22

staegrac said:
just to let everyone know we have the free game tonight on gameday

I got so excited...and then when i get to the page it's subject to the local blackout. I can't believe I'm considered in the Tampa market :(

Shit, Injuns got a run.....men still on

Fuck, tied at 2, Tribe still batting.

Tigers 3rd inning,

Jackson flied out to right.

Boesch grounded out to first.

Young doubled to left,

Cabrera flys deep to right.

Verlander 3rd inning,

Jaso grounded out to pitcher.

Rodriguez flied out to center.

Joyce walks.

Damon strikes out swinging.

sorry to any who read the half inning play by plays, lost the page and rebooted.

I want to yell "Swing god damnit Alex!", but I can't complain the way he;s been playing.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Verlander 3rd inning,

Jaso grounded out to pitcher.

Rodriguez flied out to center.

Joyce walks.

Damon strikes out swinging.

sorry to any who read the half inning play by plays, lost the page and rebooted.

I read but that's okay, this time :)

Tigers 4th inning,

Avila takes a curve strike, again, fastball inside corner strike call,

Peralta takes a fastball inside, fastball swings and misses, called strike, curve ground foul, fastball fouled down right, chases low,

Betemit fastball inside, fastball swings and misses, curve on the corner strike call, curve is hit to the f'n wall in center and upton with the catch,

rays outfield defense/speed/range costing Tigers hits and runs,

niemann 56 pitches,

Tigers lead 2 - 1.

not sure if posted,
Direct lightning strike on Trop knocked out some speakers, according to team. That caused haunting noise. Not ghosts.

Back