Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox Game Thread April 5

Ok, just realized that the Marlins play the Reds today?

WTF is up with that?

If you hit .260 BA as a switch hitter but .320 as a right hander. Guess what youre a right hander stop messing around.

man, lester's pace is killing me. no wonder the yankees and sawx play 4 hour games.

If you hit .260 BA as a switch hitter but .320 as a right hander. Guess what youre a right hander stop messing around.

I'm going to go out and hit myself in the head with a ball peen hammer, and see if that statement makes any more sense when I get back. :hmm:

I'm going to go out and hit myself in the head with a ball peen hammer, and see if that statement makes any more sense when I get back. :hmm:

i was going to say something but hesitated. Thank you.

Santiago last year hit .260 overall but hit .320 from the right side. Which would mean he was abysmal from the left side. It makes perfect sense but hit yourself with a hammer regardless.

Tigers batting 5th inning,

Raburn singles past short,

Peralta takes high and tight, takes cutter low, low, strike call, Raburn off first and lester steps off the rubber, low for a walk first and second,

pitcher and catcher talk,

Avila shows bunt and ump says strike Avila and gameday no, trys to bunt and misses, why bunt lefty on lefty? fastball outside, curve down and away, fastball swings and misses,

Santiago takes a strike, grounds a cutter foul, changeup ground foul past first, letter high fouled back, popped up to shallow right and midget has it,

Jackson 2 and 0, fastball high, strike call on/off the corner, swings and misses full count, fly to right shit,

lester 76 pitches.

Santiago last year hit .260 overall but hit .320 from the right side. Which would mean he was abysmal from the left side. It makes perfect sense but hit yourself with a hammer regardless.

So you're saying be a RH Hitter full-time and he'll hit .320?

or

it means he didn't bat right handed much.

Thanks, it's as clear as mud now. The hammer blow put me onto your thinking level for a short second.

Also, that huge sample size makes all the difference in the world.

Back