Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Royals game thread April 18th

Go Tigers... Going to carry the Sweet Lou whole game so maybe our stick's can bust out...

Last edited:
If someone wants to do play by play thats cool, I have company and might not be posting during the game much.

Bob, hope Sweet Lou's bat can help Inge and Laird, both with surprise HR's in their last starts.

Thanks Mi_Thumb, appreciate you posted tonights Tigers game.

Bob, call if you have time.

Here we go again. Another soft-tossing lefty going to lock us up...

If the seats behind home plate are not sold they should randomly select Royals fans to move down to those seats. It's stupid IMO to have those seats empty.

Bob have you busted out the Popsicles yet?

If the seats behind home plate are not sold they should randomly select Royals fans to move down to those seats. It's stupid IMO to have those seats empty.

Bob have you busted out the Popsicles yet?

Man, I could use a Popsicle.

Last edited:
JP hits a shot to short that he can't handle and Mudhen comes around to score. RBI single.

Cringe strikes out on 3-2 pitch in the dirt you check swinging MF'er...but it's ok because strike outs don't matter.

If check swing K's where tracked i'll bet Inge would be a shoe in for the HOF

Back